The Son Coast Chrysalis Community is a community that joins together in biblical “Koinonia.” You will find that we are a community of Christians with a shared experience of Chrysalis. In this community we are supportive to others attending the weekend experience, called flights, and to the larger community. We are connected with our parent organization, Coastal Carolina Emmaus Community. There are many areas where you can plug into the community:
- Attend a flight for the first time as an attendee, called a caterpillar.
- Volunteer in a support role during a flight.
- Volunteer in a support role during an Emmaus weekend (see Coastal Carolina web site).
- Attend a Chrysalis R.U.S.H. (Re-Uniting Servants Hearts), which is a community gathering with worship, games, fun, and communion.
- Attend an Emmaus Gathering, which is similar to a R.U.S.H. but on an Emmaus format. Both the R.U.S.H. and the Emmaus Gatherings are open to both communities and to ANYONE interested in learning more about the Emmaus and Chrysalis communities.
Subscribe to the newsletter and please if you have any questions please contact us.
Fly With Christ